Best Cotswolds Cycle Routes
Are you looking to find out more about the best Cotswolds cycle routes? The Cotswolds were recognised as an Area of Natural Beauty back in 1966, in...Read more
14 May 2021
I hope you are safe and well.
Following the recent announcement of the travel traffic light system, the first list of 'green' countries for overseas travel has been published. We’ll keep you updated as and when new destinations move onto the green list. Our Destination Managers are ready and waiting across our bases to welcome guests. We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to be in touch with any clients with upcoming departures.
With vaccines being implemented, we are ramping up our preparations for this summer with a range of exciting new tours. We have some great new tours for you in the Cotswolds and Sussex in the UK, and Sardinia and Puglia in Italy.
I am sure you’re just as keen as I am to have a cycling trip to look forward to and I want you to be able to book your next trip with confidence. That’s why we’re giving you as much flexibility as possible. We are offering low deposits and the flexibility to change your date or destination right up to your balance payment date. And remember, our package holidays are protected by ABTA and ATOL bonding. If your holiday is cancelled due to FCDO advice, your money is safe, and we will rebook you for another date, or offer a refund.
Whether you prefer the ease afforded to you by an e-bike, the promise of a gourmet meal at the end of a day riding or prefer the flexibility of a single centre cycling holiday, we can’t wait to talk to you about your requirements and start planning with you.
Head of Cycling - Cycling for Softies
We understand that some guests are concerned about making their final balance payments due to the uncertainty we are facing at present. As such we are providing all guests whose balances are due soon some extra flexibility. To discuss your options, please speak to your account manager.
Our holidaymakers' health and safety is of the utmost importance to us and with that in mind, you will see below the steps that we are taking to protect you and mitigate the risk of contracting & spreading Coronavirus / COVID-19 while you are travelling on our tours.
• All welcome meetings will be carried out inline with appropriate advice on social distancing.
• Additional paper documents will not be handed out in your welcome meeting. Where possible we will provide digital copies by email or text message.
• You will be provided with hand sanitiser and tissues at your welcome meeting for use throughout your stay.
• Your bikes will be disinfected prior to handover and upon collection at the end of your tour.
• The vans used to transport your luggage will be cleaned and disinfected at the start of each day.
• Luggage transfer drivers will wear gloves when handling luggage.
• In addition to this, our local suppliers will be putting their own procedures in place to minimise the chance of transmission.
• Notify your Destination Manager if you are feeling unwell at the earliest opportunity.
• Meet and greet your Destination Manager and other guests without shaking hands.
• Avoid unnecessary personal contact (hugs, kisses, high-fives etc.) and passing around of objects.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Avoid close contact with people who are not well.
• Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
• Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, water bottles.
• Do not pass your phone or camera to others.
If Government guidance does not allow us to run the tour, you would be entitled to postpone your departure or receive a refund. In the meantime your money will always be 100% secure - we are ABTA members and your booking will be covered by their financial protection scheme.
For any other queries, please feel free to get in touch. You can contact either reach out to your account manager directly, or reach us by phone on +44(0) 20 7471 7760 or by email on email@example.com. We’re open 9-6 Monday to Thursday and 9-5 on Friday. We’re happy to help in any way that we can.
Britain's original ski travel agency and tailor-made ski tour operator, Ski Solutions has been arranging ski holidays for over 30 years across Europe and North America. The Ski Solutions team are all skiing experts, and their knowledge and passion for the mountains will ensure you experience a truly memorable ski holiday.Visit website
The ultimate collection of European Cycling Holidays. BSpoke's cycling experts can tailor-make your perfect holiday where you can travel at your own pace or in a group of like-minded individuals. A BSpoke Tour is all about being as restful or as adventurous as you desire.Visit website
Wilderness Scotland offers an inspiring range of guided and customised adventure holidays, in the most remote and beautiful regions of Scotland. The Wilderness Scotland team know how to create enriching adventure holidays and know the wild places of Scotland better than anyone.Visit website
Specialists in offering a range of adventure holidays, tours and incredible wilderness experiences. Wilderness Ireland take their clients to the most remote and beautiful regions of Ireland, all while staying at the most welcoming accommodations and delivering outstanding customer service.Visit website
Wilderness England creates incredible journeys into the wild and magical outdoor spaces across Yorkshire, the Lake District, Northumberland, the Cotswolds and the Peak District. Providing inspiring active experiences, immerse yourself in the unique landscapes, history, culture and wildlife on a Wilderness England adventure.Visit website
Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, expert advice and insider access to all the latest cycling holiday news.