Best cycling holidays Italy
The best cycling in Italy can be found in our experts’ selection of scenic cycle routes. Expect dramatic coastlines, tranquil riverside paths...Read more
23 September 2020
We hope that this letter finds you and your loved ones safe, healthy, and happy.
I’m sure you will have seen the recent news that the FCO has advised against all but essential travel to France. We are in the process of reaching out to our clients that have booked to travel in the next two weeks and are contacting them in departure date order.
We have said before that we have the nicest clients in the world and that is really proving to be true as we work together on this. We truly appreciate their support and understanding.
Given that we will be working to a shorter operational season, we’ve seized the opportunity to get off to an early start on our preparations for 2021. We’re here and open for business for forward bookings. I am sure you’re just as keen as I am to have a cycling trip to look forward to and I want you to be able to book your next trip with confidence. That’s why we’re offering as much flexibility as possible. We’ve reduced our deposits and removed any amendment fees so you can change your date and destination for no cost, up to 12 weeks before departure. We will also be honouring 2020 prices for 2021 bookings until further notice.
Maybe this will take you to one of our ‘Eco-Friendly’ destinations, accessible by high-speed trains from London, or to one of our decadent ‘Indulgence’ tours in France and Italy. Or perhaps something a little closer to home, like our e-bike tours in the Cotswolds and Sussex, or a self-drive holiday to Normandy or the Loire valley. Whether you prefer the ease afforded to you by an e-bike, the promise of a gourmet meal at the end of a day riding or prefer the flexibility of a single centre cycling holiday, we can’t wait to talk to you about your requirements and start planning with you.
Head of Cycling - Cycling for Softies
We have taken the decision to work through each booking individually to provide the best possible service to you, in a friendly and personal way. Our account managers are pro-actively contacting all our guests booked to travel up until the end of September to talk through the options available to them and to work out the best steps to take for each individual booking.
We are currently working through bookings departing up until the end of September. We understand that our guests travelling later than this may still have some concerns about their trip and invite you to make contact with your account manager if you have any questions that you would like us to answer. In the meantime, rest assured that we will be in touch promptly should we receive any news pertaining to your booking.
We understand that some guests are concerned about making their final balance payments due to the uncertainty we are facing at present. As such we are providing all guests whose balances are due soon some extra flexibility. To discuss your options, please speak to your account manager.
Our holidaymakers' health and safety is of the utmost importance to us and with that in mind, you will see below the steps that we are taking to protect you and mitigate the risk of contracting & spreading Coronavirus / COVID-19 while you are travelling on our tours.
• All welcome meetings will be carried out inline with appropriate advice on social distancing.
• Additional paper documents will not be handed out in your welcome meeting. Where possible we will provide digital copies by email or text message.
• You will be provided with hand sanitiser and tissues at your welcome meeting for use throughout your stay.
• Your bikes will be disinfected prior to handover and upon collection at the end of your tour.
• The vans used to transport your luggage will be cleaned and disinfected at the start of each day.
• Luggage transfer drivers will wear gloves when handling luggage.
• In addition to this, our local suppliers will be putting their own procedures in place to minimise the chance of transmission.
• Notify your Destination Manager if you are feeling unwell at the earliest opportunity.
• Meet and greet your Destination Manager and other guests without shaking hands.
• Avoid unnecessary personal contact (hugs, kisses, high-fives etc.) and passing around of objects.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Avoid close contact with people who are not well.
• Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
• Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, water bottles.
• Do not pass your phone or camera to others.
If Government guidance does not allow us to run the tour, you would be entitled to postpone your departure or receive a refund. In the meantime your money will always be 100% secure - we are ABTA members and your booking will be covered by their financial protection scheme.
For any other queries, please feel free to get in touch. You can contact either reach out to your account manager directly, or reach us by phone on +44(0) 20 7471 7760 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re open 9-6 Monday to Thursday and 9-5 on Friday. We’re happy to help in any way that we can.
Britain's original ski travel agency and tailor-made ski tour operator, Ski Solutions has been arranging ski holidays for over 30 years across Europe and North America. The Ski Solutions team are all skiing experts, and their knowledge and passion for the mountains will ensure you experience a truly memorable ski holiday.Visit website
The ultimate collection of European Cycling Holidays. BSpoke's cycling experts can tailor-make your perfect holiday where you can travel at your own pace or in a group of like-minded individuals. A BSpoke Tour is all about being as restful or as adventurous as you desire.Visit website
Wilderness Scotland offers an inspiring range of guided and customised adventure holidays, in the most remote and beautiful regions of Scotland. The Wilderness Scotland team know how to create enriching adventure holidays and know the wild places of Scotland better than anyone.Visit website
Specialists in offering a range of adventure holidays, tours and incredible wilderness experiences. Wilderness Ireland take their clients to the most remote and beautiful regions of Ireland, all while staying at the most welcoming accommodations and delivering outstanding customer service.Visit website
Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers, expert advice and insider access to all the latest cycling holiday news.