Work for Us
Are you passionate about the great outdoors? Do you want to work for a company that lives and breathes cycling, walking and everything inbetween? We are a small team, working in a fast-paced environment and with big plans for 2018. Currently, we are recruiting for positions to join our Battersea Studios HQ in London.
1. ACTIVITIES SALES EXPERT
Location: Battersea Studios, London
We have an exciting opportunity for an ‘activities mad’ individual to join our rapidly expanding sales team.
Our two cycling and walking brands are BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies. We currently deliver over 60 amazing tours throughout Europe, including in Italy, Croatia, Portugal, Austria, Slovenia, France and Germany. BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies are part of Ski Solutions Ltd, the leading ski and winter sports tour operator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Expert with a minimum of two years’ experience working for a relevant tour operator or travel agency. You must have a proven sales track record and a passion for Cycling, Walking and Activity Sports. The right person will be keen to develop their career in a high growth, dynamic and fast paced business environment.
To apply for this position please email Ben Roseveare (Activities Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV. Please also tell Ben why you think you are the right person for the role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maximise the sales opportunities from all telephone, email and live chat enquiries.
- Exceed sales targets and drive positive performance.
- Ensure that all leads are followed up and achieve the highest possible conversion rates.
- Deliver unparalleled service, expert advice and a ‘best in class’ customer experience.
- 100% accurate processing of bookings on to the reservation system.
- Timely administration of cancellations and amendments to bookings.
- Weekend shifts to cover sales and operational calls. (On a rota basis)
- Prepared to provide temporary overseas representative cover. (If required)
- Build strong and preferential relationships with our suppliers.
- Ensure prompt dispatch of all client documentation and communications.
- Assist with product and price loading.
- Demonstrate the highest possible level of activity product and competitor knowledge.
What will you bring to our business?
- Proven sales track record.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience within the travel industry. (Or related field)
- European destination knowledge and experience.
- The ability to deliver the very highest levels of customer experience.
- Clear and highly professional telephone manner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A passion for cycling, walking and activity based holidays.
- You are a team player, but also willing to suggest new ideas.
- You have a strong desire to be a key part of the development of our business.
In the perfect world you will also have…
- Language skills. (French, German or Italian)
- An intimate knowledge of our cycling destinations. (Especially Loire and Provence)
- Competitive basic salary. (Depending on experience)
- Monthly performance related bonus scheme.
- Pivotal sales role – you will feel like a key player in our development and growth.
- Training and career prospects – as we grow.
- Holiday discounts.
- Educational trips.
- Contribution to pension scheme.
- Ride to Work scheme.
- 20 days’ holiday. (Plus bank holidays)
- Vibrant open plan office space in Battersea Studios.